Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Halloween Fun!

Thought I would post a few pictures of our little family party and some of the kids who couldn't be there. We had a family Halloween party at Mitch and Jana's. Ricki and Angelie put a lot of work into it. They had fun games and things for the kids. Ben and Angelie dressed up like Mitch and Jana and it was pretty funny. Ricki and George were Holy Crap and Bull Crap. They wore a brown robe with a sign around their necks. He had bull horns and she had a halo. Of course I wasn't allowed to take pictures.
Braxton the mechanic

Kash and Kyler having messy fun!
 





Callie had two cute costumes this year.
 

Karver the firefighter

The Hafens

Braelei the Poodle

Ethan is a Navy Seal

Ashlyn as Minnie
Kenna is a Care Bear

Reese the Little Lamb

Grahm the Ninja

These two are Cave people???

Halloween has never been my favorite Holiday. I don't know why really. I love the kids and the cute costumes. I had fun as a Mom making them all what they wanted. Going to all the parades and programs and parties topped off with Trick or Treating was exhausting though. I love the decorations too. I think it's because the month lasts SO long. When you teach preschool it gets old really fast listening to the kids talk about it all month long. In the end though, they are cute and that's what matters most.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment