Several years back, we started noticing a trend around here. The number 25 started popping up in a lot of our important events. There is probably more of these than I have thought of and I may add some down the road just for the record, but for now I will just start with the ones I remember,
1983.... Jeff was 25 years old when we got engaged, he turned 26 three days before our wedding
.
1992..... Callie was born on November 25
1993..... Rocky Dettamanti (Nephew) was also born on November 25
1994..... We moved into our house in Washington on March 25
2004..... Jeff and I took out our Endowments on August 25 (Sealed as a family August 27)
2006..... Kashden was born August 25
2006 ...... We met Michon on November 25
2006 ..... Lindsey and Travis went on their first date November 25
2008 ...... Grahm was born on June 25
2011 ..... Karver was born on January 25
2012 ...... Reese was born on January 25
2012 .....We lost Michon at the age of 25 (This one breaks my heart to even say)
There is also a slight trend of the month January and November it seems.
We, well I, was convinced when Michon told us the due date of the baby we lost (June 28th) that she would follow not only the 25 trend but she would have also had her baby on Grahm's Birthday which is also something our family does a lot.
We have 2 Birthday's on November 13th. Kenna only missed that by one day or it would have been 3!
We have 3 Birthday's in our family on October 15th as well.
I realize this may happen more often than I think, but the odds are also more against it I would think, than if favor of it.
I also realize this is kind of a random thing to write about, other than this past month of course was a reminder of it once again. Sometimes I think it's good to write about other things than day to day events just to keep things interesting.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete