Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reunion pictures part 1

 These are all snapshots from the reunion in no particular order.....









Air Gun Fun!
 .




Usually we are eating right? Ash and Ethan , Josh, Amber Lee and Amber


4 generations Ethan, Shawn, Jeff and Earl


Amber Lee and Josh











It was so fun to see Ashlyn and Ethan again.


The tie down line was a HUGE success it kept everyone busy for sure!



Jeff taking a break from the kitchen to chat with Josh
 

Grandma Paddock and her sister Toni



Travis and Lindsey mastered the Rope. He was able to get down and back without falling!



The little kids loved the swing set for sure!

Jeff at work cooking ..Surprise, surprise....
Shawn enjoys all their work.


The boys played in the sand constantly






Reese showing off her "big girl" skills


The kids had fun putting together and playing with the glo sticks. They kept the boys happy in the trailer all night too.
Miss Kenna loved watching the movie .We tried too limit her time there, but she likes being inside and we knew she was safe in there.
 




 
Leave to Kash to get creative
 
 
  
I didn't go to the caves, so I have no pictures. These are from someone else.Shawn, Ash , Ehtan and I think Braxton heading in.
 


 Muddy kids riding home on Grandpas truck! Ash, Kash, Brax, Ethan,and Grahm.

This is a cute collage Callie made.
Ashlyn and Amber Lee showing off their Tight rope skills.
Callie enjoying Reese, Kenna ,Ethan, Ashlyn, Grahm,and Brodeyn.
And me the star of the tight rope. It looks like I am really doing it, but I got on in the middle and took one step and Callie timed the picture just right before I fell!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment