![]() |
| I am glad she did this one with Michon. It's so cute! |
![]() |
| Michon wanted to surprise Kaden with his cute hunting picture. |
![]() |
| So cute, but not his true personality shining through. |
Of course for a long time I wanted to get more pictures done. I am sure Michon would have taken 2 year old pictures. I just hate thinking of all those kind of things that should have been. Callie got a nice camera for Christmas and finally I just asked her to please take some photos for me and we thought maybe Kaden would want some too.
Karver was here playing and having fun so we combed his hair a little and told him we wanted to take pictures and he did really well! We had to bribe him with the fire truck and climbing the ladder, the drinking fountain etc. but for the most part it was easy and quick and Callie did a great job! These are the Karver we know!
| He has his Mommas Elvis lip!! |
| We play this often....Where's Karver? He will literally cover his eyes for 30 seconds... |
| There he is!!!!! |
| This is our favorite! It is Karver all the way!! |






No comments:
Post a Comment