Braxton's day started out with Grandpa. I liked that because we call it "Gramma day" and yet Grandpa tries to be there with us for as much as possible. Grandpa picked Braxton up on his way home from working in New Castle and they went for a snow cone together. Brax loved it and I am so glad Jeff thought to do that with him.
| He is getting old enough that he wants to everything himself so I let him. |
| More dough... |
| In the morning he woke up to his donut. I forgot to take pictures of him planting it. |
| We started coloring the dough and it was a mess. I had forgotten how I normally did it. Finally he reminded me of how we "usually" do it and it worked much better! |
| He chose four colors. Blue, green, orange and yellow. Then the fun began! |
The first day he wanted to play some games. He really wanted to play Battleship. He didn't quite get it so Callie teamed up with him for a few games. Then he figured it out and basically killed me. The second day we played again a few times. We also played Sorry and he won every time. We had a fun day. I really love the one on one time with the kids. I got to know him a little better and I think it meant a lot to both of us.
(Ignore the fact that I always put on comfy clothes at home)
No comments:
Post a Comment