Sunday, July 14, 2013

Grahm turns 5!!

Grahm told me he wanted a "round about" on his cake. Random I know but that's how his brain thinks. I had bought some Hot Wheels for the cake so when I asked him what to do with him that was his request.
He was happy with it so that's what mattered of course.
It's always fun to celebrate a birthday with one of the grandkids.
On June 25th Grahm turned 5 years old. The only part of this I don't like besides the fact he is growing up to fast is that I was not there for it. We sent a fun present in the mail and some money so he could go buy a pool for him and friends to play in. We skyped him and called him and he had a fun party with all the neighborhood kids, but pretty much it bugged me and I felt left out. (sniff sniff)

They came down a few weeks later to go to Travis family reunion so after they came home we had a party at Jamies for him. It was fun, but he was way over tired from all the camping and traveling. He loves the boys so much they had a lot of fun playing but at the end he was done.

I made him a cake and got dinner ready so when we were ready to go we didn't have much to do but go up there. For some reason out of all the cakes I made this one didn't turn out so good. Partly because I didn't make enough frosting and partly because I guess I am getting too old.




I didn't get a good picture of him blowing out the candles.
 Just the traditional "birthday bite"
 

These goofy boys came running through with their pants pulled up, shirts tucked in and called themselves "the nerds" I had to get a picture of that.




Lindsey is good to help remind us to include Kenna in the cousin play. She is always so content to do her own thing, we sometimes forget to involve her.
I love these pictures of the boys playing Ring around the Rosies with her.
She laughed and giggled the whole time.

 
We had fun then they headed back for a long trip to Logan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment