Friday, July 26, 2013

Brodeyn's Gramma day

Once I decided to get going on the Gramma days, I told Jamie I was going to take Brodeyn first. He is such a hoot! Braxton and Kashden have spent several nights at my house doing summer club and other things and Brodeyn only got to stay one night. He cracks me up, he is so cute and says the funniest things. He is so easy going and fun to play with. We had a good time together.
Brodeyn and Grandma

I am posting this picture because he is SO STINGY with his kisses. Out of all the grandkids he in the only one who won't give kisses if you ask. It's pretty rare to get one. I have gotten a few over the past three years, but less than 10 I would say . Little Stinker!

We played with every toy in the preschool and of course, I was a good patient and truck driver and I played trucks for what seemed like forever, but he loved that I did.

 

This boy loves his popcorn and Grandpa will always watch a movie with him. He chose "The Grinch"

 






It was pretty entertaining to watch him play in the pool. So content and happy.
Such a boy...He was giggling so hard we couldn't help but join him!

These two are best buds!



We always plant donut seeds

This is the first time Brodeyn has ever had a turn



He got pretty into it although I am not sure he knew what was going on.

He slept till 10:00! He came out with his clothes. He loves his Wranglers and wanted them on that minute. When I took him into see the donut he was so excited. It was pretty cute!
        We had planned to go to the Library for story time, but he slept so long we missed it.




What a happy boy, who wouldn't be if breakfast was donuts!
Since we missed story time I asked him what else we should do. He chose going to Harts for a pop. He knows how to get there so we let him tell us where and when to turn and we got there just fine. After that he wanted to pick out a car to take home.
One happy boy, One happy Grandma!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment