Sunday, May 22, 2016

Smash is engaged!!!! 8/3/15

Ashlee is gone.. Engaged to be married. Lucky Kelan! After years of stalking, random hanging out, a mission and ending up finding each other at school. The story begins...


See the glow? "Happy Tears"





That ring....
Ashlee could tell you how many diamonds surround the Giant Opal, I think it was 30 something!
 A few engagement shots! Too many pretty ones to choose from!



Wedding Dress Shopping in SLC
I was so excited to be included, when she text me to invite me I was thrilled!!
When you raise a extra daughter, it's hard to watch her celebrations and not be a part of it.
I'm so grateful for her mom who was willing to share this time with us.



Not these...........






Saying YES to the dress!



Happiness all around!

I love these people!
We have had more fun together than any of us deserves.
It will be hard to hand Smash over to Kelan, but we will kidnap her now and again and go on a few more adventures!

Beautiful inside and out!

Best Friends are hard to come by and these two are the best of the best!
After dress shopping we ate a yummy dinner and hit our hotel laughing all the way.


I am sure I have posted pictures similar to this in the past. Callie and I require COMPLETE dark for sleep. We team up and get the room as pitch black as possible. Un plugging things, turning things around or blocking the light with maxi pads, pillows, ironing boards and such!!
Hopefully the maid found her tip!    We are horrible!!
We spent the rest of the day shopping, finding the gorgeous dress Ashlee wore in her Engagement photos, (up above) and rode home exhausted, but not too tired to laugh and eat all the way home!!            Cinnabons YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment