Sunday, May 22, 2016

Girls day with the Little Misses

Ready Set Go!
As I said before it's getting increasingly hard to spend one on one time with the Grandkids.
I try to do that anyway if I get the chance, but combining them seems to be what's working out the best these days. A few days before Lindsey's family moved back to Logan, Jamie said she would help me spend an afternoon with the girls.
We needed to do something that wouldn't overwhelm Kenna, and that Reese and Braelei would think was fun too. We settled on the Jump Zone.
Kenna loves running around on the trampoline and Reese thinks it's fun too.
Braelei had never been there before, but we figured she would love it just as much.
When we got there we got in line to pay, but before we even figured out what to do next Kenna was off. She ran straight into the middle of a bunch of teenagers playing dodge ball and scared us both to death. Jamie took off in there to help and I tried to man the paying part. Braelei was free, because she was 3 and I had a coupon for the other 2 girls. So basically we paid nothing! Score for us.
 We had to sign some waivers and chase girls and the same time. We were off to a crazy start!
Of course they thought it was great. Jamie tried to keep tabs on Reese and Braelei and I tried to keep up with Kenna. Holy Cow! It was one big chase fest. I tried to take pictures, but it was pretty hard to get them to stand still, or at least not fly by so fast that the photos were blurry.
The girls got thirsty, so we found the fountain and let them play a few more minutes and then tried to leave, We had to  DRAG them out of there. Especially Kenna!
We bribed them with cupcakes at my house.
On the way home Clint called and we had to go pick him up.
That took extra time and we were all thirsty and...Jamie was also out of gas, so we had make another stop.  We didn't have a sippy for Kenna and so it was a chore to get her to sip some water when the rest of were chugging it down.
The girls were getting antsy and getting back home was a huge relief to all of us!
Reese stood still for a minute.

Braelei didn't, but who could blame her she was having too much fun!

It was a rare moment to catch Kenna not running by!


 Braelei and Reese had lots of fun making up games together.
The little kid section wasn't very crowded so we lucked out on that.
I did have to chase Kenna to keep her out of the dodge ball game more than once.

 



Kenna hid in the nets for a break


 These two cooling off!







 Cup cake frosting and eating.
The perfect end to a fun afternoon.
We were all exhausted at the end. Especially this Grandma!







I need to capture Miss Braelei for some "selfies"! Love these cute girls!! They are sweet and fun and each one of them is unique in their own way. I hope they will grow up to be good friends despite the fact that Reese and Kenna live far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment