Friday, November 8, 2013

Braxton turns 9

Someone turned NINE on October 19th! Braxton is our oldest Grandson. Watching him be born was such a miracle to me. He was the first of our Grandchildren I was able to see come into this world and I was so excited to see his cute little face. Braxton and I spent a lot of time together the first few years of his life so it is bittersweet to see him get older!


                         This was his Birthday Breakfast made special for him by Mom and Dad!

I always make the kids hold up their fingers to show how old they are.

They love it as you can see!

Let the fun begin! Kash has to be right there of course.

Dad and Braxton dig in to the presents





We gave him the rope and I was glad to see how happy he was with it.


New boots from the Hafens


Presents are done, now off to the cake!

Whats better than birthday cake? Um...NOTHING!



Missed the candle blow thanks to my stupid camera, but got the traditional
Birthday Bite!

This boy has always loved cake!
So fun to celebrate all the Grandkids Birthdays.
The only bad thing about it is, It just makes me realize as they grow older I am too.!
Love you Braxton!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment