Monday, October 14, 2013

Random Kid Pictures

I have been so proud of myself for blogging. It has helped me keep up and take less pictures. I know I have an addiction to that. I can't wait until my scrapbooks are caught up so I can be done with that!
These are Random pictures....
Jeff  took this picture up on Mount Dutton. He went up to hunt and caught a perfect day with just a little snow to accent fall.

Ashlyn and Ethan  playing cowboys. They have such a fun time camping and at the ranch.


I am so grateful to Amber for sending me photos of these two cuties!
They are enjoying a D back game with Mom and Dad!




Lindsey and the kids come for a visit!



Reese is little Miss Personality plus! She is always making faces and laughing. Her deep voice when she laughs and her crazy faces are pretty hard to ignore!


Karver loves to draw pictures and color. He is very thoughtful while coloring.

Brodeyn helping me make cupcakes one day when he came for a visit. He went home and rubbed it into the boys saying he got another Grandma day.







Karver enjoying Brodeyn's yummy cupcakes

Braxton is quiet the baseball player. He takes after the Hafen's for sure!

Silly faces from the boys


Smiles from these two!
It's always fun to get cute pictures of my cute little Grandkids. I feel pretty blessed to have each and everyone of them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment