Sunday, October 20, 2013

Karver's Gramma Day

Karver's Gramma Day was in September this year. We waited until Kaden was going hunting so I could tend and have him all to myself. Since I have him every Wednesday it is easy to get into routine with him and just do the things he likes to do around here. I tried to make it special and different, but he just wanted to stay here and swing and dig in the dirt.
When I ask him to do something he doesn't want to do
He says " I'm busy Grandma" I am sure because he talks so much Kaden says this to him, so now he has learned he can say it too. Lil Stinker!

He loves all the toys at my house. He doesn't waste anytime in dragging them all out.


I am not sure if he got the whole "donut seed" but he had fun planting them.



 I love his look of concentration on his face when he is doing something.


Ok, this book was one of the best investments I have made for the Grandsons.
I got it for 5$ on a yard sale sight. It was brand new. It is a super nice book with fold out pages. It is called " Big Mighty Machines and he loves it!!
     




The next morning I reminded him of the donut seeds. Again, I am not sure if he got it, but he was sure excited to see those donuts!



A healthy breakfast? No,but a fun one!





He made sure to eat every single crumb.

We pretty much spent the rest of the day outside.
He loves "scooping dirt" and swinging more than anything and it is really hard to get him to do anything else. He said no to the park so we just  hung out here.







He did jump at the chance to swim in the pool. He asked where the bubbles were so I figured what the heck and we dumped them in.


More concentrating as he colors


For some reason this weekend, he wanted to sit in the high chair to eat. He even asked to sleep in the crib. I guess sometimes he just wants to be treated like a baby again. I pretty much let him do whatever he wants within reason of course.



We had fun making waffles. He LOVED measuring and stirring it all. I don't know why I didn't take pictures of the finished product but they were yum!

I love having Karver here. He gives us a run for our money for sure. He is so full of energy and pretty funny. I love his good manners. He says please for everything and he will thank me for even the smallest of things. I can scoot a toy close to him or hand him a snack or whatever, and always says "Thank you Grandma" His Mama taught him his manners and I am sure she is very proud of him. We all love him so much and pray that he will be as strong and happy as he is right now.
"Thank you for being you Karver." I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment