Monday, April 8, 2013

Wednesdays

Wednesday is our day to take Karver! I love that day. I just clear my day and play.

 The part I hate is that I only get him for the afternoon until we take him home in the evening. His Grandma Stratton doesn't have a job so, she goes to Kadens two days a week. His Aunt Angie lives close so she tends one day a week and Aunt Crystal shares a day with me. We really hate sharing a day because we are both wanting more time with him but, until summer I can't have a whole day and with her busy life, kids and hubbys work it just worked out this way. Kaden was very worried about Karver having a consistent schedule which I agree with. In the beginning we all wanted him as much as possible but, for now we do what is best for Karver because in the end he is what matters and Kaden needs peace of mind during the day.

None of my girls can help because of where they live except Callie and she just enjoys him on Wed. with us. The other part I hate is he naps at least 2 hours and sometimes more so I feel I am getting ripped off...but, I am sucking it up and when summer rolls around I get a whole day too.

Some days Jamie has to come down for Dr. visits so Brodeyn is here too and they play together.
 K... well they play in the same yard. They like the idea of playing together but, it only takes a few minutes before one of them is swinging a shovel and the other one is throwing dirt.
They are both very cute though and it's fun to have them.
So Wednesdays it is and I will enjoy them while I can.







No comments:

Post a Comment