On January 25th we celebrate 2 birthdays in our family! Karver turned 2 and Reese turned 1.
We all predicted Karver would be born on the 25th of January because we have SO many 25th birthdays in our family, Then when we found out Reese due date was close we all predicted she too would be born that day too and she was!
This year we decided to wait to go to Logan and stay and celebrate with Karver first. I knew it would be hard for Kaden and we wanted to be able to celebrate when he did. Reese wouldn't care or know as long as we made it up to celebrate with her so we stayed here.
Kaden ended up deciding to celebrate with Michons family the same day as his nephews party so he told us he would celebrate with us a different day. I was pretty hurt by that I will admit. It's hard to want to be a part of things and not be included. I decided to just suck it up and plan a party with our family and make the best of it even though it was hard.
We made a Cars cake and party for him because he loves "Whitnin Akeen" even though they did the same and I must say it turned out better than I thought. Jamie's family came down but, of course Lindsey's was too far away. We planned a treasure hunt and did a coloring table cloth plus all the trimmings including dinner. Karver was excited and the boys made it fun but, Kaden was obviously having a bad day and that put a damper on things. I try to chalk times like these up to his pain but, it's hard sometimes. Anyway Karver turned 2 and we love him very much and we were all glad we got to be a part of it.
| Karver excited to see the boys! |
| Starting the treasure hunt! |
| Found the treasure |
| Another clue |
No comments:
Post a Comment