![]() |
The Temple is beautiful at Christmas time.
I love living near a temple for many reasons.
This is at the top of that list.
|
Sometimes I think about how I decorate my house and never take a picture.
It's nothing fancy but it's a quick look of the front porch.
|
![]() |
| Hafens on Christmas Eve! |
![]() ![]() |
Christmas Morning with the Christy's!
|
| We played the Candy Cane game with the cousins |
You and Travis take a quick snooze!
( I think they are faking however)
|
THEN... We played Pie Face!
The True Spirit of Christmas.....
At the very end of the evening when everyone was heading home, Kashden remembered he had presents for his cousins. He had saved all his money and tickets he earns at school and handpicked a gift for each and everyone. He was very thoughtful about each gift and they fit each child's personality.He is such a sweetheart and his generosity brought tears to a few eyes.
That's the end of Christmas! I think we had a wonderful Christmas Season this year.
Things have been pretty rough through the holidays since my Mom and Michon passed away 3 years ago. Its hard to believe all that time has passed, and boy have there been some TOUGH times.
Heartbreak and hurt are hard to bare anytime of the year, but we seem to be doing better as each year passes.
I'm so grateful for my family! For the hurts that are healing and the peace that is bringing. Sometimes it's hard to have faith, when you are hoping for change.
Really hard for me!
I have everything I have ever wanted in my life. A testimony of the Savoir and my Heavenly Father. A temple marriage to my eternal sweetheart, 4 beautiful children and 2 bonus children. All their spouses and especially those sweet grandkids.
That right there is JOY and it's all I need.
So long 2015...It's been a great year!




No comments:
Post a Comment