Sunday, July 5, 2015

#3 for Reese! (2015)

Happy Birthday Reesie Roo!!!!
This was Reese on the morning of her birthday. Of course she was happy and excited and loved her new baby. It's hard not to see the kids on their birthdays, but we try to visit them as close as possible so we can do a little version of celebrating with them.
I love this picture of Reese and Lindsey. It is super cute of both of them.
I'm glad our kids are better at taking pictures of them selves with their kids than I was.
If you look in the millions of scrapbooks I made for each of them, you would barely know I was ever in their lives. I was there for every event and picture, but I was the one taking them all. I try to remember that now.

The bad thing about blogging when you are behind is trying to remember the little details
I think we surprised Reese and just showed up, but then again I am not sure.
Of course the first matter of business was getting right to the presents!
Thanks to her mom were able to get her Rupunzel and Eugene. She was very set on having Eugene, but then seemed to forget about him pretty quick. Oh well, she loved opening her presents even though she gets pretty shy when we are watching her.


Grahm, is always willing to pitch in and help when it comes to opening presents





 Showing them off and her new Rupunzel dress!




We are commanded to stop at Krispy Kreme donuts when ever we visit.
Reese requested a "pink donut with sprinkles"
Lucky for us, with Valentines day around the corner, they always have pink heart shaped donuts with sprinkles for sale.

Again showing her " I don't want to be the center of attention face.


Once the candles are out it's time to dig in!
I didn't get our "birthday bite" before it was over.
She didn't even eat that donut, l little stinker


By the pictures, you would never know she was happy and excited, but she was and we had a fun trip while we were there. I need to ask Lindsey the details about other things we did, because I have huge memory issues. Ill ad them after I find them out. LOL

While we visit we always take the kids for a turn to get a Pepsi and let them choose a treat. We never made it this trip, so we had to break the Sabbath and take her and Kenna for a treat. Kenna chose Cheetos ( no surprise there) and Reese chose her namesake which she happens to love.  Doesn't she look happy?
One day I hope to catch a smile on camera!

Happy Birthday Reese!
It's hard to believe you have grown up so quickly.
I think a lot of that is because we don't get to see you in person as often as we would like.
You are a fun happy girl (despite the photos) and I love how excited you get when you are waiting to go somewhere and do something fun.
I love your cute smile and your vicious dirty looks. 
I love how you talk ( a bit Chinese) fast and with lots of enthusiasm. 
I love how you take care of Kenna, even though I know it's hard for you when you want a sister you can play with. I love skyping you so we get to chat with you, even when your far away. I love your big pretty eyes and your big hugs.
I just love you Reese! I am so grateful I get to be your Grandma!
Happy Birthday you cute little bug. Love, Grandma 

No comments:

Post a Comment