Sunday, June 28, 2015

Karver Family Birthday Party (2015)

Here he is.... Karver the birthday boy!

Karvers party was at the park in Santa Clara by his house.
It's a pretty cool park and he had so much fun!
Great Grandma and Grandpa Paddock, The Strattons, The Hafens, Callie, The Watsons and the Woods, as well as Casey and Grandpa and I, were all there to celebrate!

Grandma Stratton made his cute cake. He had a hard time deciding on one theme so she just turned it into a cake with all his favorite things.

He was pretty excited about it and was wanting to dig in as fast as he could.

Like all kids he wanted the presents the most!



We got him the rescue helicopter he had been asking for. I think it was a hit, because he brought it for show and tell almost every week for the rest of the year.




Time for cake...







The birthday bite!!



 Dad and Great Grandpa Paddock




There is a fabulous playground here with this twirly whirly toy.
The kids loved it! Once uncle Casey got involved it was the hit of the party.
Made me a little sick and a lot nervous to watch the kids flying around, but they loved it!









Angie and Callie hanging out with Karver.


He wanted blue balloons and so he got a variety.
He was pretty excited when he saw me bringing them. 



 After the party all of our family came to our house to have pizza and hang out.
We had a fun day celebrating our newest 4 year old in the family.

Karver, you bring so much laughter, fun, and sometimes frustration into our family.
The challenges you face are heart breaking to me.
I am so grateful we live close enough to you, that you get to come and stay with us and play with us often. I love having you over on your "Karver Day".
You are a special boy, with a huge personality! You keep us laughing and are always on the move. I love that you still let me sing to you, and hold you.
I love reading books and stories to you, and playing with all the toys. You never cease to amaze me with your vocabulary and social skills.
Mostly, I just love you!
Happy Birthday Karver!



No comments:

Post a Comment