Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kashden turns 8 8/25/2014


This boy is ready to be baptized!
 





 Mom, Braelei ,Kash and Brodeyn waiting for the big moment

 Kashden and his Dad
I am so proud of both of them for being worthy to take this important step in Kash's life.
You can see the light and excitement in their faces.

 


Jamie trying to get Kash to stand still long enough for pictures

 
Mom, Dad and Kashden
 Grandma and Grandpa and Kash
Grandpa helping Kash tie his tie before he takes his announcement pictures
It was so cute when he ran up to him again for help, before he was confirmed.
Grandpa and Grandpa Paddock (with the red hair) made Kash this

Grandpa, Grandpa Paddock, Callie, Kyler and Braxton enjoying lunch and the weather


Jamie made this awesome quilt for Kashden. Callie and I got to go help choose the fabric
It was fun to find something we thought he would love. Its perfect!

Presents!!

We got Kashden a Cowboy and hat and rope (at his request of course)
He informed us that is what he wants us to get him every birthday
He is so cute and fun.

Best cowboy ever!!

Grandma and Grandpa Hafens gifts

He loved this shirt. So silly

Now here is a gift to bring a smile to his face

As the picture shows, it was the envy of all the boys

 8 is Great!!
It's always a special year for us when on of our grandkids reaches the age where they choose to follow Heavenly Father and our Saviors example.
It was a wonderful day for as we watched all his worthy family who love him, and hold the Priesthood, take part in this special occasion in his life.

I love you Kashden. I love your sweet spirit.
 I love how thoughtful and giving you are to others.
I love your silly grin and how funny you are.
You are so much fun to spend time with and am so grateful to call you mine.
Love Grandma
 


No comments:

Post a Comment