Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting Started

Since I have no idea what I am doing, this will be a trial run.
For the last year or so all my daughters and daughters in law (which will forever be referred to as daughters from here on out) have been telling me to give up scrapbooking and do a blog.
Not only to save money but so I can journal at the same time. I am a little nervous to do anything on the computer but, love looking at other blogs so here I go....
I have pictures printed and ready to scrapbook for the years 2011 and 2012 so, you see I am pretty far behind. When I was picking up pictures the other day and many times before that it has made me aware that I have a serious addiction to taking and printing photos. I plan on using this blog as both starting in 2013 but, because of some pretty significant events in my life I will be back tracking into November. I hope my posts will not bore you but, I tend to ramble on alot. I will probably use it as therapy as well so feel free to skim over anything you find boring, I am hoping to figure this all out and get started before the New Year so I can keep things current...Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. The key is to make your blog a priority. It only takes a few minutes to jot down different events before you forget the details. It's worth it I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for starting a blog. It's so much easier than all the scrapbooking (which I too used to do faithfully). And I love reading blogs, so I'm excited to read yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for this decision!! Blogging is my favorite thing, and you will not regret it. Can't wait to learn more about your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete