Sunday, August 21, 2016

Braxton's 11th Birthday 2015



Happy Birthday Braxton!
For some reason, we didn't have an official party this year, so I just snagged Braxton one afternoon and gave him part of his gifts.

First gift was his U of U pillowcase.
He had been waiting for that since Kashden got his in August!

Next I surprised him with a huge box of crayons.
He is really good at drawing and is always looking at this wreath
hanging down stairs in the Preschool.
He always says he wishes he had all those colors.
It seems like a weird gift, but he loved it!

 
What he really wanted though was this new fad, called a Kendama.
It some game from another country and it was something a lot of his friends had.
I took him to the store and let him pick one out. He wanted it to be a size his friends wouldn't make fun of, but also a size that wasn't too hard.
He was so excited!
Somewhere I have a picture of him demonstrating how to play.
When I find it I will post it.

Braxton I love you! I am so proud of what a great young man you have grown into.
I see your tender heart and spirit. I love how you are just a little shy, and a little embarrassed when I tell you, how proud I am of you for something you've done well.
I love that you like to spend time with me, just us and how you like to talk to me about what you are doing and your life.
I see how kind you are and how you always want to do what's right.
I am proud of the way you take care of your siblings. I see you when you don't know I watching. I think you are amazing and talented and I can't believe you are 11 years old.
I am proud of how responsible you are. Working jobs here and there and saving your money for  your mission, college and a Dodge Ram 3500.
Go for it Brax do all those things and more!
I know you can do it! Love, Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment