Friday, October 9, 2015

Girl Day with my Girls!

                                  

 This is my favorite pic of the night
 
We never hardly have time to get us all in one place at one time, especially now that Lindsey lives in Logan. Having her here for the summer was super fun, but with Travis in California doing his internship it seemed just as hard. She has no options when it comes to sitters other than to hire a little neighbor girl, and that's a handful for the girl that was helping tend her kids this summer. Travis would get home for the weekend and want to spend time with the kids and Lindsey, so trying to get together around all the other summer stuff seemed nearly impossible. Finally I just chose a day and said we are doing this. It ended up being a few days before they moved home, so it was our only chance. Jeff kept Holt so it would be easier on the sitter and we headed out for Pedi's and dinner. It was really fun. We liked the new place we went for Pedi's and we will probably go there from now on. We neglected to think of taking a few photos, but thanks to Lindsey thinking of it we were able to get a few at the Pizza Factory. It was fun to get away and chat and not worry about the "littles" running everywhere to distract us. It always seems a little hard not having Michon with us for these events, but we know we need to keep going out and doing these days. That's what she would say!


Lindsey kept trying to get a good angle which meant she got missed.
finally we decided Jamie needed to be the one who took it so we got
everyone in.

Getting us all in the picture was a little difficult as you can see
 I love this one!

It was so fun to get together. I know they probably don't want to hang out with me very much, but I'm glad I get a day or two here and there.
Looking at this picture I wonder where these beautiful girls came from
They are all so pretty inside and out!
I am super proud of each and every one of them. They are talented and strong and hardworking. Great moms, students and the list goes on...
They are all so creative. Everything they touch turns our perfect.
I love you girls. You make life fun, and make me feel like I did something right in this thing we all call life. I couldn't be more proud or feel more blessed to your mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment