Monday, July 14, 2014

The Adventures of Amber Lee... Summer 2014

 
 
 
 
 
I hope I am right about these pictures of Amber Lee.
She is just so much fun. I love how she is always out doing something exciting.
I think this is a group of her friends playing sand volleyball in California.
She played volleyball in school and so I am sure she is pretty good at it!
She pretty much loves the outdoors and if you can name it she does it.



Ultimate Frisbee...

Hiking....

Boating...
That's just a few. I don't have pictures of her at the dunes on Bikes and 4 wheelers, but she loves those too.

Her new hobby this year is Sky Diving.
She worked really hard these past 6 months not only learning how to
Sky Dive, but she became certified.

Her and Josh went into this adventure together as well.
This is just one of the several pictures I have seen of her out there doing her thing!

I am proud of her for not only following her dreams, but for setting goals in all these areas of her life and going for it.
She is so sweet and accepting of our family and we have loved getting to know her better each time we are together. It's hard because she is so busy and far away, but we look forward to every time we have a chance to get together with her. Till we meet again Amber Lee.
Keep on flying!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment