Normally, I would not really do a post about myself, but Jeff gave me this cute balloon!
I got lots of nice gifts and visits, and phone calls, and texts and messages.
Callie cooked me dinner and Jeff took me to breakfast and dinner another night.
Jeff said it was a 3 day celebration, (He sounds a little bitter)
I guess turning 52 isn't so bad, if your family spoils you and works their butt off making you a nice meal and joins you for dinner topped off with cake and ice cream!
I never took a picture of my cake or anything else so this is it!
My cake had a beach scene on it. I figured it's the closest I would get to a beach that day!
Wish Lindsey's family could have been here, but other than that it was a perfect birthday!
A few days later the kids were here and had a ball with the balloon. Finally I think on Mother's day they let it fly away and watched it forever.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment